Price: 0.0012610 BTC
Hard disk size: 2.5 inch
Write Data Transfer Rate: 400 (MB/s)
Read Data Transfer Rate: 450 (MB/s)
Hard disk thickness: 7mm
Interface type: SATA3
- Quick start, load and file transfer
- Extremely fast transmission, excellent performance
- A variety of capacities, can accommodate a variety of applications
- Extremely thin, extremely lightweight
- Suitable for desktop and notebook computers
â˜…The transmission speed will vary depending on the capacity, the hardware of the test platform,the test software and the operating systemDiffer
1 x 2.5inch SATA 3 SSD Solid State Drives
- The hard disk/flash memory supplier is using the decimal algorithm: 1MB = 1000KB, calculated
- 1G = 1000MB, but the operating system is using a binary algorithm: 1MB = 1024KB,
-1GB = 1024MB. Therefore, there are some differences between the display capacity and the
- nominal capacity of hard disk/flash memory products.However, this is allowed. Please don't doubt his authenticity.
60GB = approximately 55GB
120GB = approximately 111GB
240GB = about 223G
480GB = approximately 447GB
960GB = approximately 894GB
2TB = approximately 1862GB
1: Why is it not displayed in "My Computer" after installing the hard SSD?
A: 1. The desktop computer needs to connect the SATA cable and power cable, please pay attention to check
2. The new hard disk needs to be formatted before it can be used. It is recommended to select the diskgenius partition tool and select the "Quick Partition" option. Except for the partition capacity, all other options can be used by default.
2ï¼šWhy the displayed capacity is less than the marked capacity?
A: The capacity of flash memory products is usually calculated according to 1MB=1000KB, 1GB=1000MB, and the operating system adopts binary algorithm: 1MB=1024KB, 1GB=1024MB; in addition, some of the listed capacities on solid-state drives will be used for formatting and Not all other functions are used for data storage, so the actual capacity of the product is less than the indicated capacity. It is normal for flash memory products to display approximately 90% of the nominal capacity.
3: Why is the reading and writing speed I tested different from the reading and writing speed given by the merchant?
A: The speed and capacity indicated by the solid-state drive product may vary due to the host device, the capacity of the solid-state drive in the usage environment, and other factors.
4: Why is the system blue screen?
A: It is recommended to use the pure version of the installation version, because there are many unstable factors in the GHOST version, which will lead to the blue screen of the system.
5: How to determine if SSD is working in AHC mode and partition 4K alignment?
A: You can use AS SSD Benchmark to check. After opening the software, the upper left window displays the information of the hard disk, which has two states: BAD and oK. The first line represents the hard disk mode, the second line represents 4K alignment